1. Having no shame when it comes to pulling your tights up in public.
2. Not wanting to name your first born daughter after the Queen Bee – even if it is the name of your boyfriend’s Grandma.
3. Being unable to look at a stick of concealer without remembering that makeup look.
4. Crying a little bit each morning that you actually have to get up and work instead of skipping first period for a lie in.
5. Wondering why everyone assumed you’d turn lesbian.
6. Not quite getting the sexual connotation with knee high socks.
7. Wishing you could still wear a uniform instead of having to think about your appearance.
8. Missing the days of only using a Max Factor compact and a pencil eyeliner.
9. Feeling a bit like a rebel that you were on report more than once.
10. Wanting nothing more than being able to see your bezzies every day.
11. Not feeling comfortable wearing a skirt that isn’t rolled up to your belly button.
12. Wondering how you managed to eat the same thing for lunch for 5 years.