I’ve decided to do a few more lists here and there, as they keep popping up all over my Facebook, and to be quite honest, I find them fun 🙂
So, here goes!
Hey, it’s ok….
1. To still wear the same perfume that you did when you were 18. Why mess with a classic?
2. To still not like the taste of coffee. I’ll have a tea all day everyday thank you very much!
3. To feel down for no reason. It was ok in your teenage years and it’s still damn ok now.
4. To not want to socialise when it’s cold. Did someone say X-factor and PJ’s??
5. To buy more home stuff than clothes. Pretty pretty pretty!
6. To want to put fairy lights up already. You know whats just around the corner don’t you??
7. To want to apologise to everyone that encountered your young, drunk, fresher self. Timehop, you’re evil!
8. To not keep up to date with the news. Ignorance is bliss eh?
9. To not wash your hair for more than two days. Someone’s gotta keep Batiste in business.
10. To have half as much energy as you did in summer. Did I hear the phrase autumn nap?
11. To save most of your work holidays for Christmas. Tis the season of course.
12. To be insanely jealous of girls you’ve never met on social media. Just remember, you’re unique!
13. To question what you’re doing with your life almost weekly. Your 20s are an exciting time huh?
14. To sometimes not give a shit about anything. Only sometimes though.
15. To be broody at the sight of any baby, but swear off any talk of having one any time soon. ‘I can barely take care of myself you know’…
16. To laugh uncontrollably at any given time. Laughter releases endorphins. Endorphins make you happy!
17. To not really remember that much of the 90s.
18. To have breakfast for dinner. I’ll have my eggs sunny side up my good man.
19. To really loathe going to the gym.
20. To not use Snapchat anymore. That was a LOT of selfies.
21. To still wear your uni hoody. Gotta represent!
22. To think taking up yoga was a good idea but stop after one class.
23. To want a ‘daring’ haircut but never go through with it.
24. To have to be reminded when the clocks go forward/back.
25. To not really understand what a basic bitch is.
26. To not know anything about politics.
27. To fear drinking because of the dreaded hangover.
28. To wish they did another series of your beloved gossip girl, OC or the Hills. *sigh*
29. To not have all the same interests as your significant other. That’s what friends are for!
30. To keep the TV volume on an even number.